The Royal Thai Consulate-General in Dubai is hosting a Thai Food Festival 2021 under the theme of “New Normal,” taking place on the leading food delivery platforms; Zomato and Talabat, and 18 Thai restaurants across Dubai and the Northern Emirates on 1 – 21 March 2021, featuring a complimentary Tom Yum Soup, special must-try Thai dishes, exclusive offers, and “Thailicious” giveaways.
This year’s Thai Food Festival focuses on the diversification of Thai food outlets to reach out to a wider public, both at their homes and outside, and is aimed to promote and increase the popularity of Thai food and Thai restaurants among the locals and UAE residents, as well as to strengthen the capacity of Thai restaurant entrepreneurs and Thai food products distributors in the UAE.
Thai Food Festival 2021 includes events and activities as follows:
● “Thai Food Delivery Week” order Thai food from Zomato (7-14 March 2021) and Talabat
(7-21 March 2021) and get special offers and giveaways.
● “Thai Restaurant Week” dine in at 18 participating Thai restaurants during 1-14 March 2021
and get a complimentary Tom Yum Soup (when order at 150 AED) as well as other chef’s
special menus with exclusive offers, Thai food challenge, and a chance to win giveaways
from the Royal Thai Consulate-General
● “Thai Food Tour” explore Thai hidden eats with Alex Augusti, a Dubai food enthusiast vlogger
(@justfooddxb), who will take you to try hidden Thai dishes that will surprise you.
● “I love Thai food” activity express your love for Thai food through the Royal Thai Consulate-
General’s social media platforms and get a chance to enjoy Thai food goodies
Our partners and participating include:
● Tourism Authority of Thailand, Dubai and the Middle East Office @hala.thailand
● Ever Spring Industry Company Limited
● Vega Foodstuff & Beverages Trading L.L.C.
● Delivery Applications
● Thai restaurants in Dubai
○ Bambooda Mövenpick Grand Al Bustan Dubai
○ Benjarong Dusit Thani Dubai
○ Cafe Isan JLT Cluster B
○ Charm Thai Crowne Plaza, Dubai Marina
○ Khao Siam 45 Al Barsha 1
○ Khun Chai Jumeirah 3
○ Krua Thai Floating Market, Global Village
○ Mango Tree Thai Bistro The Walk (JBR)
○ Miss Tess Taj Dubai
○ Papaya Salad Emirates 6 Building, Al Qusais
○ Siam Mina Rashid
○ Spicy & Ginger Bay Square
○ Streetery Food Hall by Zen JLT Cluster D
○ The Royal Budha Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha
○ Wise Kwai Dusit D2 Kenz
● Thai restaurants in the Northern Emirates ○ Thai Gate Ajman, Khor Fakkan, Ras Al Khaimah