HUAWEI AppGallery, a leading application marketplace by Huawei Mobile Services, has unveiled this month’s five must download apps for UAE residents and locals. With app usage significantly fuelled by the pandemic, various aspects of life saw a shift towards e-commerce, due to the promise of convenience, safety, and value. According to Dubai CommerCity, the value of the e-commerce market is set to grow to $148.5 billion in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia by 2022.
Here is the list of five must download HUAWEI AppGallery apps in the UAE.
1. Noon: The lifestyle and shopping application is a popular destination for deals, and home to one of the largest selection of brands across electronics, home, fashion, beauty, and much more. Download here.
2. MAF Carrefour: Grocery shopping and bargain hunting have never been easier! The MAF Carrefour application brings shoppers exclusive access to promotions and deals online and in-store, allowing users to enjoy value for their money from the convenience of their mobile app. Download here.
3. Talabat: Your favourite meals delivered anytime, anywhere – what’s not to love! The application promises safe payments and optimal delivery time. Download here.
4. 6thStreet: Fashion enthusiasts of all ages can find their favourite outfits from over 200 international brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Charles & Keith, Dune London, ALDO, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, and many more – all just a couple of swipes away. Download here.
5. Splash: High-street meets e-commerce on this app, and shoppers can also earn valuable Shukran points that can be redeemed across a variety of outlets. With apparel and accessories for everyone, users can enjoy easy return options and convenient cancellation. Download here.
With the consistent evolution of connectivity and data access in the UAE, the nation has quickly emerged as not just one with high Internet and smartphone penetration, but is also home to a growing number of apps, for a wide range of uses, from entertainment to government services. As one of the top three global application marketplaces, HUAWEI AppGallery constantly aims to provide customers with value and a plethora of offers, cashback, vouchers, and promos.
As part of Huawei’s ongoing efforts to support app developers worldwide, the tech giant announced the launch of the 2021 edition of Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest (Apps UP). The leading contest set to provide creators with a platform to compete against each other in eight categories to create seamless, smart, innovative digital experiences and win up to US$200,000 in cash.
To register and learn more about Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest (Apps UP) please visit: https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/activity/detail/201622721003446722