Dubai is set to open yet another world-class, and literally, the tallest swing ride in the world starting next week.
The brand new tourist attraction will coincide with the relaunch of Bollywood Parks Dubai on January 21, Thursday.
World’s Tallest Swing Ride, the Bollywood Skyflyer, to Open in Dubai
The Bollywood Skyflyer stands at an exhilarating 460 feet, narrowly besting the Orlando StarFlyer, which, until recently, held the top spot at 450-feet tall, the Khaleej Times reported.
The ride will be among the nine new action-packed offerings at the theme park. These include:
- A 55-meter Ferris wheel called Wheel of Stars;
- Abraa Ka Dabraa, a magical swinging Abra ride;
- Hawa Hawai, a colorful family ride that is similar to the experience of riding on a hang glider;
- Monsoon Masti, a family-friendly attraction that brings riders on a twirling and whirling monsoon adventure;
- Rodeo Ki Sawari, an exciting family ride with triple spinning action inspired by the traditional Indian Rodeo experience;
- An 88-meter rollercoaster called Taxi No. 1, which drew inspiration from Mumbai’s famous yellow cabs;
- Rocket simulator, a space-shuttle themed tower ride for children; and
- Tanga No. 13, which takes riders on a magical around the Gateway of India in an exquisitely decorated horse-drawn carriage.
Bollywood Parks Dubai is back with a bang, 9 NEW RIDES!💥
The record breaking Bollywood Skyflyer, the tallest skyflyer ride in the world, standing at an exhilarating 460 feet tall + 8 other fun-packed family rides and kids’!
— Platinumlist (@Platinumlist) January 13, 2021
With the new unique attraction all set to open next week, Dubai’s position as a family-friendly destination will further be strengthened.