Africa News Nicholas Ninow trial: Court orders public to leave for...

Nicholas Ninow trial: Court orders public to leave for 8-year-old girl’s testimony | Pretoria News

-

- Advertisment -

Nicholas Ninow trial: Court orders public to leave for 8-year-old girl’s testimony pretorianews

Journalists and members of the public have been asked to leave the North Gauteng High Court for the duration of the 8-year-old girl’s testimony.

He did, however, explain that the testimony of the child would be heard ‘In-camera’, with the media not allowed to publish the girl’s name or any of what she was to inform the court.

The journalist said hearing Ninow’s own account of what he allegedly did to the little girl had left her traumatised.

Mosopa said the matter would continue, with members of the public and media to be allowed in when an adult witness takes the stand.

Read more: IOL News

Suspected Dros rapist Nicholas Ninow appears in court | Pretoria NewsA woman believed to be Nicholas Ninow’s mother sitting quietly and wiping her tears away was the only support for him in the North Gauteng High Court ahead of his rape trial.

R316m court-ordered payment to Sassa to play out in courtThe Supreme Court of Appeal will on Tuesday hear an appeal by Cash Paymaster Services (CPS) against a ruling by the high court in Johannesburg last year that it repays R316m to Sassa.

R316m court-ordered payment to Sassa to play out in courtThe Supreme Court of Appeal will on Tuesday hear an appeal by Cash Paymaster Services (CPS) against a ruling by the high court in Johannesburg last year that it repays R316m to Sassa.

Should we really celebrate the equality court ruling on the apartheid flag?OPINION: The apartheid flag and all other symbols of apartheid and colonialism should not only be declared to be hate speech, they should also be permanently banned.

Malema: I’ll comment to discharging firearm charges in courtJulius Malema was speaking outside the Hawks head offices in Pretoria today after meeting with investigators who obtained a warning statement from him.

Second suspect appears in court for murder of St Francis Bay resident | IOL NewsA 25-year-old man appeared in the Humansdorp Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday in connection with the death of St Francis Bay resident Duncan Lethbridge.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Latest news

Abu Dhabi’s water and electricity companies reinforce their role as a driving force during Abu Dhabi sustainability week

Abu Dhabi, UAE : Abu Dhabi’s water and electricity companies – under the leadership of Abu Dhabi Power Corporation...

World’s largest mobile maze comes to Marina Mall Abu Dhabi

The world's largest mobile maze, the ‘Wonder Maze’ has come to Marina Mall Abu Dhabi, promising to deliver...

66/1 Westwood wins Abu Dhabi

In a regular weekly column on Rotoworld, we reflect on the tournaments just gone and also take an early...

Le Gabon et la Guinée se dotent de consulats généraux dans nos provinces sahariennes

La République du Gabon a inauguré vendredi son consulat général à Laâyoune. La...

Food & Beverages6 mins ago Dubai’s Lebanese hotspot Antika Bar extends with a new outdoor terrace

Antika Bar, Dubai’s Levantine experience designed to transport every visitor to an Arabian-inspired setting with the selection of vibrant,...

Sharjah’s Female Athletes to Undergo Training in Poland & Serbia

Athletes of the Sharjah Women’s Sports Club (SWSC) will be receiving training in sports camps to be held in...

Must read

- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you