This positive contribution is in collaboration with the Department of External Trade of the Republic of Vanuatu
The Vanuatu Trade Mission in Dubai, UAE sponsored the Rohora Football Club in Port Vila, Vanuatu. This positive contribution is in collaboration with the Department of External Trade of the Republic of Vanuatu and aims to empower youths in their local communities.
The Trade Mission donated training kits to the Rohora Football Club to support the club in their upcoming football tournament in Port Vila, the capital of the Republic of Vanuatu.
Applauding this generous contribution, Mr. Joe Pakoa Director of The External Trade Division with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and External Trade commented, “we are grateful for this contribution. The Vanuatu Trade Mission in the Dubai, UAE always been a key partner to the government of Vanuatu. Today, the Trade Mission has helped boost the development of Vanuatu by nurturing its local talents.”
Mimoun A. Assraoui, Chairman of the Vanuatu Trade Mission in Dubai, UAE said, “we are proud to support youths in their local communities to achieve their full potential. We are grateful to work closely with the Vanuatu Government to support its citizens both locally and across the globe.”
About the Trade Mission of Vanuatu in Dubai, UAE:
The new Government of the Republic of Vanuatu under the Hon. Prime Minister Bob Loughman, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Hon. Marc Ati appointed Mimoun A. Assraoui as the Trade Commissioner of Vanuatu to Dubai, UAE. Subsequently, as the Vanuatu government’s first and only representative office in the UAE, the Trade Mission of Vanuatu in Dubai, UAE was formed with Mimoun A.
Assraoui appointed as Chairman, David Regueiro as CEO, and John Hanafin as Foreign Direct Investor Director. The Trade Mission is committed towards building a stronger relationship between Vanuatu and the UAE through the development and promotion of further trade and investment as well as offering a suite of consular services for Vanuatu citizens residing in the UAE. The list of services include:
- Development and promotion of trade, investment and tourism opportunities between Vanuatu and the UAE
- Advise the Vanuatu government on opportunities for expanding economic and trade relations
- Identifying and assisting all Vanuatu citizens residing in the UAE
- Support Vanuatu citizens with the renewal of their passports
- Work closely with the Vanuatu Government to encourage current and new citizens to build a stronger nexus and connection with Vanuatu
- Assist the Vanuatu government in organising logistics and other support towards its participation in the World Expo 2021
- Promote the Vanuatu Development Support (Citizenship) Programme in Dubai
- Assist and facilitate Vanuatu dignitaries, investor delegations travelling into and through Dubai
- Explore further opportunities for establishing air routes between Dubai and Port Vila after the completion of the Vanuatu Bauerfield Airport
- Consular services, including passport renewal, birth registration, driver license, business license application/renewal and bank account openings, to the hundreds of Vanuatu citizens living in the UAE.
34 total views, 34 views today