Actualités • Partenaires
Join the ‘SMEs Growth Programme’ an 8-week programme facilitated by business experts from a leading university business school, Brunel Business School, Brunel University. The programme will take place over 8 weeks and will include both online alongside peer group support. Below are the information and appreciate it if you can support us by spreading the word about the programme through your communication platforms.
The Small Business Growth Programme is a specialist SME development programme that draws heavily on peer action network learning, a revolution in making learning impactful in today’s fast-paced world. It also draws on the expertise of experienced business coaches, who bring entrepreneurial opportunities into sharp focus for participants.
The programme is built around a practical curriculum that features:
Eight facilitated online 90 minutes sessions
Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
Limited slots only. To register, please visit this link
- Actual amount £1,797.62 – Registration Deadline 26/09/2021
- Early bird registrants will only pay £ 988.96 (save 45%) – until 16/09/2021
For more information and clarification about the programme, please revert to this email or send an email to: mena(@)ielinternational.com