BRAZIL is looking to achieve two consecutive Olympic gold medals in men’s soccer and so far everything is going well.
Selecao topped their group seven points ahead of Ivory Coast, Germany and Saudi Arabia.
And now they face an experienced Egyptian team as they look to book a semi-final against South Korea or Mexico.
The Egyptians built from behind and qualified second while conceding just one goal in the group of death facing Argentina, Spain and Australia.
SPECIAL BETS: CLAIM £ 180 IN FREE BETS ON THE OLYMPICS
What time does Brazil vs Egypt start?
- Brazil faces Egypt on Saturday, July 31.
- The match starts at 11am UK time.
- It is 7 pm in Japan, 7 am in Rio de Janeiro and 12 pm in Cairo.
- It will take place at the Saitama Stadium.
Is Brazil vs Egypt on TV and can I broadcast it live?
- Brazil vs Egypt will be an online-only event in the UK.
- You can stream all the action on Eurosport Player and discovery +.
Can I watch Brazil vs Egypt for free?
- Yes. You can get a free three-day discovery + trial until Sunday, August 1.
- This will convert to a full membership of £ 29.99 / year for the first year and £ 59.99 / year thereafter if not canceled during the trial period.
Stay up to date with all the Olympic football action with our live blog, below …