He's been traveling the world for over 30 years on business trip or vacation.
Yet, some countries are visited more than once when I travel, he wants to understand more about the country, the history and culture. He visited the site and visited more questions.
He always uses tour operators everywhere that accept to offer tailormade trips which is his holiday style. All starts by doing some research, and many of them! He wants a lot of research beforehand where he would like to go and the major things he wants to do and suggest it as an idea of what is going to be possible.
On the trip to Rwanda and Burundi, below are a few highlights on major things to do
- The Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Kimironko market
- Art Galleries – Ivuka and Inema Arts
- Musanze area
- Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park
- Lake Burera and Lake Ruhondo, Dian Fossey's Grave. Community visits, birding, monkey trekking, helping reforest the area by lby'wacu cultural village.
- Rubona Peninsula, Hot Springs, Beach, Tea Factory in Kibuye, Lake.
- Nyungwe Forest National Park Walking, primates
- National Museum Rwanda, Intore Dance Performance
- Bujumbura Saga
- Near Bujumbura – museum, markets, restaurants
- The rock of Livingstone & Stanley. Saga is the best landlocked beach in all of Africa
On his arrival, I met him and his wife at Thousand Hills for a chat about their trip expectations.
"I looked at other tour companies and you thing you came up with the best proposal at the best cost. Some travel agents even if they want to get in touch with their business.
I decided to look for a local tour operator and that 's how I landed on Augustine Tours . I read different reviews on Rwanda and Burundi and I had no doubt they are genuine reviews from real customers.
When I spoke to a few people in Burundi, they just told me that they wanted to go to Burundi, "he said.
I understood the reason why REALLY was mentioned in their statement. The FCO advises against certain areas of Burundi. From reviews on past trips, they could see that Burundi was a safe destination for tourists. Their 3-week trip in South Africa has ended with positive impressions that I wanted to share with you.
Kelly & Augustine:
We have just said goodbye to Eugene who we will miss a lot. He has been our driver, protector and friend for nearly 3 weeks.
We are waiting for our flight to Doha and leave Rwanda with fantastic memories and very positive impressions.
Thank you for everything you need to make your visit memorable, safe and satisfying. Thanks for the visit to the museum of the campaign against genocide today. "
For more information on this article, email [email protected]