QUEBEC CITY, Mar. 7 (Korea Bizwire) – Komet Resources Inc. (TSX-V: KMT) ("Komet" or the "Company") is pleased to announce today that a technical report, prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43- 101 ("NI 43-101"), has been filed for the Kabaya Gold Resource, located in the southeastern part of the Dabia South property, western Mali, West Africa ("the Report).
The report supports the disclosure made in Komet's press release issued on January 21, 2019, entitled "Komet announces initial Mineral Resource Estimate for the Kabaya Prospect." There are no material differences in assumptions and estimates contained in the report release.
The report, dated March 5, 2019, is entitled "Dabia South Property, Kabaya Resource, NI 43-101 Technical Report, Mali" and was prepared by independent "Qualified Person" (as defined in NI 43-101) under the direction of Yann Camus, P.Eng., SGS Geological Services, Blainville, Canada. The report is available on SEDAR ( www.sedar.com ) and on the company's website ( kometgold.com ).
Highlights of the Resource Estimate include:
- An Indicated Resource of 3.17 million tonnes (Mt) grading 1.03 g / t for 105,000 contained gold and an Inferred Resource of 0.96 Mt grading 1.14 g / t for 35,000 contained gold at a cut-off grade of 0.40 g / t Au.
- The pit constrained resource is based on a best price of 1350 US $ and a presumed heap gold recovery of saprolite ore.
- Gold mineralization at Kabaya remains open at depth in bedrock and laterally at the southwest and northwest.
Pit-constrained Indicated and Inferred Resources estimates by SGS
|Classification||Tonnage (Mt)||Au (g / t)||Ounces (koz)|
- Effective date for resources is January 7, 2019.
- The independent QP for this resource estimate Yann Camus, Eng., SGS Canada Inc.
- The mineral resources are presented at 0.4 g / t Au cut-off grade in pits.
- The resources are presented without dilution.
- Whittle pits have been used based on a gold value of US $ 1,350 / oz.
- Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves. This disclosure does not include economic analysis of the mineral resources.
- No economic evaluation of the resources has been produced.
- This Resource has been prepared in accordance with CIM definition (2014).
- Density used is of 1.7 based on measurements and similar projects.
- Capping grade is 30 g / t Au on original assays.
The four trenches, totaling 515 m, were realized in 2012-2013. The four trenches, totaling 515 m, were realized in 2012-2013. All holes have been made along the east-west lines with shallow drill holes inclined 50 ° to the west and the RC requirements, totalling 12,530 m.
Yann Camus P. Eng., Of SGS Canada Inc. -Geological Services ("SGS Geological Services"), who has approved the technical information disclosed. this press release. Mr. Pascal van Osta, P.Geo., Vice president of Exploration, is in charge of the technical report.
For more information on Komet Resources Inc .:
Lucas Werner Claessens
Chief Executive Officer
Tel: + 1-647-647-2285
Carl Desjardins, Paradox Public Relations Inc.
Tel: + 1-514-341-0408
About Komet Resources
Komet Resources Inc. is a Canadian-based gold mining and exploration company, listed on the TSX-V, with a focus on exploration and production at its projects in Burkina Faso and Mali, West Africa.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor TSX Venture Exchange (TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This press release contains statements that may be "forward-looking information" or "forward-looking statements" as set out within the context of security law. This forward-looking information is subject to many risks and uncertainties, some of which are beyond Komet's control. The actual results or conclusions may have been set out, or intimated, in this forward-looking information. There are many factors which cause such disparity, especially the instability of metal market prices, the results of fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, poorly estimated resources, environmental risks (strict regulations), unforeseen geological situations, unfavorable extraction conditions New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Zealand, New Zealand There is no guarantee that they will occur, or they will occur, how they will benefit Komet. The forward-looking information is based on the assumption of the obligation to make a change in the position of the public. of new information, future events, or any other cause, except if it is required by securities laws.
Outstanding shares: 73,481,385
Source: Komet Resources Inc. via GLOBE NEWSWIRE